Close to Beach
Waves End, once a sea captains abode with commanding sea views over St Ives harbour and far beyond.
Spacious living and dining rooms, four boutique bedrooms, three bathrooms, private parking for two cars.
Artesian Spa hot tub in the pretty walled garden with patio for al fresco dining.
Brilliant location, short walks to 6 stunning beaches, the historic town and its shops, galleries and the many lovely restaurants.
You can park your car or arrive by train and have an entire holiday on foot!
Sorry, no pets.
There are 20 steps to the garden, along with 8 steps to the garage from the garden. There are 2 steps into the house from the front or back door.
- Master bedroom with super king-sized bed (available as 2 singles) and amazing sea views
- Second king-sized room with en-suite
- Twin bedroom with two full single beds and sea views
- Fourth bedroom with zip lock bed for either two single beds or one king-sized bed
- All beds are hotel quality pocket sprung for superior comfort, hairdryers and televisions in all double bedrooms
- Large family bathroom
- Downstairs shower room and W.C.
- Open plan kitchen, lounge and dining area with spectacular views, Smart tv
- Separate snug sitting room, Smart tv
- Private garden with hot tub
- Utility room with washing machine and dryer
- Walk to beaches, shops and restaurants
- Free unlimited Wifi
- Garage for private parking and space for large items such as surfboards
- Travel cot, highchair, safety gate, baby bath, monitors and more
- Luxury linen and house towels provided
- The hot tub is drained, cleaned and refilled ready for each new set of guests so may not be fully up to temperature on the first night of your stay
At A Glance
Sat Nav TR26 2EJ will guide you to the garage at the rear of the house.
If you download the 'what three words' onto your smartphone and enter // again.version.heaven , it will take you exactly to the garage.
Prices & Availability - 2 payment option at checkout
What a Gem! We couldn't have picked a better house for our Winter holiday and our first time in Cornwall. The location is perfect, especially if travelling without a car. The house is super comfortable and warm. We hope to return to this fabulous place!
The house is even better than the listing . We could not have wished for anything more. It was just the job for our family group of 3 couples. Fabulous, stylish and spacious accommodation in a perfect position to explore St Ives and all its wonderful beaches.
We had an amazing stay at Waves End -such a beautiful house and in an absolutely perfect part of St Ives -the views are amazing! The house is spacious, clean and really well equipped with everything we needed for our stay with two children. The hot tub is a definite bonus too and a great place to unwind after a busy day of Cornish adventures. Elspeth and Jason were perfect hosts and responded quickly to any queries we had. Thank you -we will definitely be back!